Stock Photo Description: Brandenburger Tor (Branderburg Gate) from Pariser Platz. The Gate was built from 1788-91 to plans by C.G. Langhans, based on the propylaeum of the Acropolis (Athens) with 6 Doric columns in both sides. In 1794 was crowned with the quadriga and Goddess of Victory by Johann Gottfried Schadow. In Berlin's Wall years, It was situated in no man's land, just behind the Wall; after the Fall of the Wall, the Gate was reopened on December 22, 1989. Berlin - Mitte. Germany.
Model Release: No
Property Release: No
This image is available for editorial and educational use only. Contact Customer Service to inquire about additional uses.
Licensing Stock Photography?
Use the Lightbox to save and view photos and images.
Buying Art Prints & Posters?
*Prints may not be reproduced!
Order by Phone! 888-618-8723
Stock Photograph of Brandenburg Gate. Berlin-Mitte. Germany.