Stock Photo Description: Stock photo of a round red barn near Tipton, Indiana, at the Kelley Agricultural History Museum. This barn was built by the Spurgeon Brothers (thus known as a Spurgeon barn), round with horizontal siding, windowed cupola, 2 pitch conical roof, and built in 1914. The barn was moved from Jefferson Township in Indiana to it's present location on US 31, northwest of Tipton, Indiana.
Model Release: No
Property Release: No
This image is available for editorial and educational use only. Contact Customer Service to inquire about additional uses.
Licensing Stock Photography?
Use the Lightbox to save and view photos and images.